Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Coding with Scratch

Today we have been learning how to use Scratch Jr by following the challenge cards.  I have finished the first 4 cards.  I made the car drive across the city.  I made the animals race across the field.  I made the sun go down and disappear and then the moon come up.  I learnt to use lots of different blocks - start, disappear, move, cut, fast and slow.  Look at the screenshots and you will see all of my coding blocks.  I liked coding and it was easy. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Patuone, it's Satyn from Kawakawa Primary School, I really like how you have shown how you use scratch. We did scratch with these people that came to our school, they work at Waitangi, and we get to go to Paihia to go do some more scratch with them and hopefully some other cool stuff. If you come and check out whats on my blog you will see the scratch that me and my friend have made.

    Do you like doing scratch?
    kpssatync@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,Patuone
    My name is Christopher and I am a student in Room 4 at Tautoro School. I am 8 years old.
    I really like your Scratch jr coding. When the sun went down and the moon went up.
    I liked your Scratch jr work because I did a Scratch jr about the sun going down and the moon coming up and the animal race. I think that the dog wins.
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete